Yesterday Clare and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary.
The day broke down as below:
* Opened "wood" themed presents for each other
* Went to the Chill Factor(e) where Clare had bought me a snowboarding taster session. I loved it and never fell off!
* Home for a shower!
* La Tasca for lunch, mmmmm.
* The DIY shop for all those last minute DIY needs
* The Red Cinema for a walk around the Lowry, popcorn and Wall-E (amazing)
* Home to sleep
(not the most amazing blog post ever, but sometimes you've just got to enjoy the good things that happen around you!)